Dogme Business English


I have been trying out and developing Dogme ideas for several years. This is the final result of how I use Dogme with Business English clients. 

This book includes ideas for implementing a Dogme approach with Business clients and includes 2 sample lessons I have done.

It is aimed at giving you ideas and inspiration for expanding your own style into new areas.

-I did not invent Dogme and I am not an expert. This book is my own version I have developed. I hope it is interesting for you.-

Click here for the PDF.

The ePub is here.

You can open it as an iBook on an iOS device.

2 comments:

  1. Short, sweet, and practical! Thanks for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Eric! That was exactly my aim. I have always wanted to read such books but never found any. I think many people are like me in that they want quick reads with ideas and things they can use straight after reading. I am finishing off the 5th book now.

    ReplyDelete